Soul & Motown Night With The Kommitments
THE KOMMITMENTS... are a live 10 piece tribute
to the hugely popular feel-good film of the nineties "The
The live show is dynamic, visual, authentic and accurate, Capturing all the energy to truly recreate the atmosphere and brilliance of the movie.
With music such as Mustang Sally, Hard to Handle, and Take Me To The River, plus many classic soul hits too.
- Doors and bar open at 6.30pm with the performance commencing between 9 and 9.30pm.
- Meals are served between 6.30pm and 8.15pm.
- A menu will be sent to you by email where possible or by post if no email address has been provided. If you have not provided us with an email address but would like to receive correspondence by email, then please contact the Booking Office.
- We request you inform us of your meal choices and time of arrival as soon as possible, as each time slot is limited.
- We do not issue tickets for events. Your name will be on a Guest List. On arrival please give your name to the member of staff at the door.
- We must emphasise that we are unable to guarantee a specific table but we will endeavour to comply with your request if possible.
- Please advise in advance of any special dietary requirements or any special events being celebrated.
- Please note if you have purchased a "ticket only" ticket, you may be seated in the venue area or on the upstairs balcony, depending upon the event popularity. If seated upstairs drinks are available at the Champagne Bar.
- a) Tickets are subject to the rules & regulations of the venue
- b) Tickets can not be exchanged or refunded unless the event is cancelled or postponed by the venue
- c) In the event of a cancellation, only the face value will be refunded
- Non smoking venue. No flash photography during the performance. No video filming permitted.
- Dress Code: Smart casual, no trainers, smart jeans – no rips. Collared shirts and trousers for men, unless the dress code has been specifically relaxed for an event.